Saturday, May 17, 2008

Does Cheddar need to be on everything ?

Yes my friends, here it does.
That answered I must say this is a beautiful place we are in.
We had bit of a mishap with our booked room, but now are settled into a lovely room and are as happy as bugs in a rug.

Yesterday was the first day of class and I'm puffed up with pride and happiness with my students who were clever and caught on to my ways right away. They also were so interested in finding out what kind of values they had and did serious thinking about their values. After lunch we also dyed.

Today we are going to talk about creativity and design, then we are going to make whatever we like with out new found understanding of what we like.

I wish you were here.

I hope to take some photos today for you.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was there too! But I am thoroughly enjoying your commentary.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete