Monday, December 8, 2008

Day 8 What I made today

Here is what I made today, brooch with the swirl, a piece of knitting, a dryer sheet. fancy yarns and cord.

Brooch with dark border silk fabric, dryer thread snarls from washing wool, fancy cord, wool fabric, stripette from hooking hydrangea picture.

( Double Chin made from potato chips ) LOL!

I also mastered the art of knitting and reading today, and not an audio book, a real one, I am so proud of myself. Imagine doing two things you love at the same time !!!
I hope you don't mind the brooches because I already made one but this is something I do regularly, I call them assembled treasure brooches.



Have a great creative day !

1 comment:

  1. I think I like the 'double chin' best cause it's
    the real thing! Merry Christmas!!! Jo

    ReplyDelete