Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 11 Buttoned Up


I love buttons !
Once finished I realized this is a work in progress as I intend to hang this in the window and my wire was too fine to hold the weight of the buttons. Tomorrow I'll show you how I fixed this.. granted if I think of a way. I need heavy metal LOL.

I'm late posting because I spent a great part of the day getting ready for the 25th. I'm practically done ! SHOPPING ... ARRGH
I also finally picked up RHM because my gratis copy still hasn't arrived and people were asking me questions I couldn't answer because I didn't know.

Hint for the day:
Things not turning out the way you planned or thought they would ? Take it on the chin. This is what the process of creation is about. For goodness sake, this is what life is about.
Pablo Picasso said I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.
Yes, that is the way it works for me too, not comparing myself to him in any way but you just have to dive right into what you are doing. You might get stopped short but are you gonna let that keep you from living and creating to the fullest ?
I hope not. Adjust your set and sally forth, the answer to everything you might imagine is YES !

No comments:

Post a Comment