Saturday, December 19, 2009

Day 19 Cabbage Roll !

Posed on an orange
Posed on the tree
Today I was traveling, delivering Anne her cutter in Stayner, looking for pants in Collingwood, ever wonder why you only see me from the waist up ? Searching for curry paste and eating Thai at The Siamese Gecko.
I accomplished it all with the help of the amazing Nature Boy.
When I got home my dyed silk ribbon made me make. I dyed it in my frying pan and it is lovely to hook with too, I just carry a strip under it as I hook to plump it up.
Tonight I sewed it in a spiral around a circle of wool. Looks like the world's most colourful cabbage.
Hint for Life : Be spontaneous.
Hint for hooking: Why the hell not? Just because it hasn't been done yet doesn't mean it shouldn't.

2 comments:

  1. Love it. I'd like to wear it! Your creative energy is contagious.

    thankyou
    xine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine,
    Thank you so much for your words of encouragement, they help me plug along every day. I'm finding I'm fueled by positivity sent by readers, thanks for tanking me up. I'm making this into a brooch and it's given me a great idea for a new line of them. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete