Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Big Beauty/To The Rescue!

Something for sale:
This amazing 1 yard big beauty can be yours if you wish.
Only $64 + shipping
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ahhh, I'm so glad ... my counter top is in!
What a good thing.
I'm getting ready for my Class here in a few weeks.
It feels good to get things straightened up for company.
I'd love to have you come. There are two spaces available.


Sorry for the stove Tony, YAH, get making , let's not let time pass without doing what we need to.

I believe life is a series of near misses. A lot of what we ascribe to luck is not luck at all. It's seizing the day and accepting responsibility for your future. It's seeing what other people don't see and pursuing that vision.
Howard Schultz

Much of the success of life depends upon keeping one's mind open to opportunity and seizing it when it comes.
Alice Foote MacDougall

No comments:

Post a Comment