Friday, November 26, 2010

Time WELL Spent

Last night I just vegged out on the couch with my feet up and my frame on my lap.
I didn't mean to but I finished this little beginner project we are doing on the Welcome Mat.
Now I'm going to add some more colour to the leaf... I wanted to show it done simply and then to show how easy it is to think differently about what we could do.
I hook the leaf going from vein out to the edge of the leaf on a 45˚ angle.
This makes it very easy to add in new an unexpected colour.
I hope you find some time for some contented hooking this week-end.
Stay tuned for enrichment with this project!

If you are making things you must understand not everything you do will be a masterpiece, nor need it be, sometimes it is just a pleasure.
W.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment