Monday, February 28, 2011

How many more days?

I don't think there will be too many more days or skiing left. But here I am out enjoying when I can, the snow is getting that hollowed out look to it and today there were so many snow fleas the track was black with them in some places. I got my red orange coat so my face would look mildly rosy by comparison. Getting out and doing something active is a great time for me to think about what I want to do when I return inside to park my bottom. Most everything I do for pleasure and work involves sitting down.
The funny thing is when I have something, hooking for instance, I'm stuck on I'll do anything but sit down, I return books to the library, get my teeth cleaned, even empty the litter boxes!
Anything to avoid what I don't want to do.... fix what's wrong.

The sun came out for a peek today and was I glad to see it, I'm seriously considering making a winter painting for hanging in Jan and Feb just to get us through the grey skies time. It would feature lots of yellow and orange! Can you get solar power from a colour?

Happy hooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment