Friday, March 11, 2011

Last Thursday's Hook-in - A Photo Essay

*














Is there ANYTHING better than a bunch of great people gathered together doing what they dig? There is good energy here!
Can you imagine though for a minute the amount of wool dust created from this many woolworkers? I'm a sweeper, I sweep, I don't vacuum. Sweeping calming, vacuuming a noisy hell.
In an effort to breathe after and during hook-in I've succumbed and got the studio a Dirt Devil Upright vacuum, $34.99- Home Hardware.
A jet taking off makes less noise, but the studio is DUST FREE.
Breathe free my fellow wool workers, breathe long and deep and don't dye with kool aid if you are dyeing for keeps.

* No hookers were harmed in the making of this essay, contents may contain some hookers too happy to be believed and generally this blog may contain some comments not to be trusted.

"USE YOUR HEAD" - wk

No comments:

Post a Comment