Friday, July 8, 2011

It Worked!! It Worked!!


Well, I got my spanking and the threat of another and despite how medieval / Taming of the Shrew it sounds it spurred me to finish 2/6th of the rug today with only 1/6th remaining.
How gratifying.

I have a habit of putting my hook in a special place when I get up to answer the phone or look for other wool. It is my fav and I dislike hooking my #12 cut without it. I spent about 15 minutes looking for it tonight and finally gave up and picked up another hook.
I didn't find my hook until I got ready to take this photo and I bent over and it fell out of my bra.
Oh, I found Jimmy Hoffa in there too and the Caramilk secret.
It must be my night.

I see by looking at the photo I got a little bit of fixing to do!


1 comment:

  1. I love your rugs with water reflecting sunlight! And the leaves in the trees sparkle like little ornaments! Makes me want to pull out my moonscape and work on it!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete