Friday, September 9, 2011

A new gentleman caller

Yes, after yesterday's little episode I thought I might play the field.
Here is what my new dreamboat said in my ear last night:


"Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is the doing something else." 
 Leonardo da Vinci


"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." 
 Leonardo da Vinci

He seems more my type... for now. Here is what I made him for dinner.

A Southwestern Ontario Salad
sweet tomatoes
romaine
green pepper 
sweet onion
cilantro
cheddar
1 cob of corn with kernals removed for salad
7 crumbled tortillas ( lime and habanero)
Dressing
4tbsp ranch dressing
4 tbsp tzatiki
1tbsp lime juice
3 tbsp salsa

It was humdinger time, wow it was good. I like to go all out on first dates.

Then we followed it with a pepper bacon and tomato sandwich on spelt and sunflower bread. These stupendous tomatoes were grown by my friends Erin Gundy and Peter Allemang. They made our eyes roll back in our heads. You cannot imagine. The best I've ever had, bar none.
And while Leo wasn't looking I found this in his pocket.

I think he's working for Mercedes Benz now.
 Click it to make it bigger!

Seems he liked my cats too.

No comments:

Post a Comment