Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Twist on Creativity


Just look at all these leftovers from my recent hookings, what a splendid bunch of unclaimed happiness.
Do they make you want to get all juicy and creative? Me too.
wait a minute... 
Listen to what my dastard of a boyfriend just said....
"The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." ~ Albert Einstein ~

Makes you rethink some one saying "aren't you creative" as complimentary.
 "Aren't you a thieving conniver?"
Sometimes having a boyfriend can really be a pain.

Oh do you miss me doing "let's look a this"
I'm doing it on the Welcome Mat now 
in my new Editorial section.
Join us if you want, you can try it out if you never have before for one month without charge.
Look to the right for the icon to join.

Did I tell you about the new colour lab too?
There are is lots of revitalization taking place at The Mat, it is wonderful to be so blessed with so many dedicated subscribers. Makes up for my boyfriend.


No comments:

Post a Comment