Saturday, July 21, 2012

Join Us in September - An Enrichment Class

Huron Islands - just one of the beautiful vistas in this area

I'm having a studio class and you are invited.
When:
 September 10 to 14th, 2012
10 to 4 each day
Where: In Wiarton
What is it about?



Going beyond expected outcomes are the bywords for this class. Are you ready for an enrichment experience where I'll suggest new avenues for your hooking explorations you can ignore or run with? Feeling tired of making the same old thing in the same old colours? We will start each day with a small hands on dyeing session and spend the rest of the day working on the projects you wish to start or revive, your choice excluding portraits.
I'll be your "gentle Mentor" for this week of fun and inspiration. I'll meet you where you are and take you towards your goal. Suitable for all people who know how to hold a hook and pull a loop.
Salad for lunch, treats and liquid libation included. Cost: $500.00
BTW Many times students join together to rent a beautiful cottage making accommodation cost very, very reasonable. It will be the off season then also. I'll be connecting committed student up so they can make plans. Or gather 8 of your friends and come together.
Write me at wlm@bmts.com for any inquiries
I hope you can come. Act quickly space is limited.

1 comment:

  1. OK....waving the banner high for this experience! I went to a similar studio class at Wanda's a few years ago. It was well worth the trip from England. Toronto is an easy airport to fly in/out of and the drive to Wiarton is not onerous. I rented a beautiful large cottage overlooking the bay with 3 other class attendees. That was definitely an added bonus sharing the week with like minded women. It's a great time of year to visit...the traffic is much calmer and the weather still beautiful. If you have friends in different parts of the country, this would be a great "fly in" experience....meet in Toronto and come together. I wish I didn't have a commitment in England at the same time, or I'd be rounding up friends myself!

    ReplyDelete