Monday, September 24, 2012

Best News

We were talking about favourite things last week on the Mat.
Mine were Relique so much fun to look at all that stuff ... love reading what it was used for and I love the colours.... mostly zinc gray and rust! Sounds like a good bunch of formulas might be cooking up in the back of my brain from here.


And a book of course.

 It is long out of print, expensive even for me who had never met a boundary about how much to pay for a great information book .... but this one is way out of range.
Andrew Loomis - Creative Illustration, that's my favourite.

It is a treasure trove.


And then one of my dear members told me this book was being re-issued in October.  Now I can sleep with it! 
I tell you I almost peed my pants. October cannot come fast enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment