Monday, October 6, 2014

Surprise!!! Let's Finish Our One Step Old Fashioned Colours Collection


I just added quick links to my dyeing videos - look to the right!
Enjoy!


Remember these great beauts?
Here are the rest of them:
And the rest of the colours....

 Sumac
2/32 tsp. Reddish Brown

 Parsley
4/32 tsp. Brilliant Green


 Plum
2/32 tsp. Red Violet + 2/32 tsp. Black


 Brown Sugar
2/32 tsp. Seal Brown


 Hooker’s Best Friend
5/32 tsp. Blue


 Cherry Jam

2/32 tsp. Red + 1/32 tsp. Seal Brown


Look how close in value these are, so look out for making a rug of them together... ok?


2 comments:

  1. Wow - these are fantastic. So glad I joined this group and I am spreading the joy to all my students. Thanks Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendie, I'm happy to hear that news!

    ReplyDelete